Azure flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Azure flame

this is an anime site based on naruto or bleach.only those who have fought the four horse may have both

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Home Again
TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:21 pm by L

» My Bedroom
TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 1:27 am by L

» The Unbeatable
TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:14 pm by ZK

» Xane's Home
TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 7:21 pm by Tazzy

» Gathering...
TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:52 pm by ZK

» Through the Ruins...
TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:49 pm by ZK

» ruins of azure?
TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 12:37 pm by hosaki namanochi

» The Azure.
TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 4:44 pm by Aeon

» Its Dead Anyway...
TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:01 pm by Xane Miyama

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE)

Go down 
+8
Aeon
hosaki namanoichi
Abari Uchiha
KAZENEKU
Sanosuke Sagara
Tazzy
Kira U.
Zeik hellgate
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Tazzy
Genin
Genin
Tazzy

Number of posts : 1205
Registration date : 2008-07-08

TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE)   TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 4:44 pm

how many times do i have to say no ones ever alone? your not alone in this ace. kira kaze and i are behind you to say the least. and i bet when everyone else gets here they will be too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/naruto4lyf
Aeon
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
Aeon

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-07-06

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE)   TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 5:08 pm

....I can't say that I can. Sorry but my mind isn't exactly made yet.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/booby_boy21
Abari Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Abari Uchiha

Number of posts : 1096
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE)   TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 5:13 pm

*cratches head in aw* well,that was convinyent,this sounds like somethin that needs to be taped and now to kill the mood............................with comedy *clears throat* if a pregnant women goes home and places a vibrator inside her will the baby come out studdering?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/phatmancp2010
mahk-x
Outsiders
Outsiders
mahk-x

Number of posts : 562
Registration date : 2008-07-11

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE)   TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 7:47 pm

omg abari...wow lol

but yeah thanks for the apology neku honestly i dont care about the "azure" Smile but im willing to help
*reluctantly*

and sanosuke whats with the random comments?
Back to top Go down
Xane Miyama
Sannin
Sannin
Xane Miyama

Number of posts : 1265

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE)   TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 8:52 pm

weaklings will not be tolerated
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE)   TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 9:23 pm

Xion Miyama wrote:
weaklings will not be tolerated

Who are you referring to?
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Outsiders
Outsiders
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE)   TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 9:31 pm

well xion you better get to stepping
jk
Back to top Go down
Xane Miyama
Sannin
Sannin
Xane Miyama

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE)   TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 9:35 pm

*to aeon*
to all who it applies to...so, youre good
*to kham*
*laughs* real funny...i know i havent exactly proven my strength lately...but thatll change
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE)   TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 9:36 pm

....alright
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Outsiders
Outsiders
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE)   TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 9:37 pm

well if you feel like you need to prove something go for it
Back to top Go down
Xane Miyama
Sannin
Sannin
Xane Miyama

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE)   TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 9:39 pm

i dont need to...i just want everyone to recognize it...especially zeik
*the jade piece on my forehead glows*
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Outsiders
Outsiders
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE)   TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 9:44 pm

well you do that
Back to top Go down
Xane Miyama
Sannin
Sannin
Xane Miyama

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE)   TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 9:56 pm

dont worry...i will
Back to top Go down
Kira U.
Genin
Genin
Kira U.

Number of posts : 984

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE)   TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 9:59 pm

Hey guys! ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/phonixforce
Aeon
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE)   TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 10:38 pm

mahk-x wrote:
i know this is probably inserting my authority where its not needed since the argument died already but im going to do it anyways

vash you and aeon both worked hard but ill start with aeon

aeon
zero took particualr intrest in your trained you you trained by yourself you worked hard you fought the fourhorsemen your struggled your fought death and you pwned you have respect around here and in the nightmare you also started from myspace which was a long time ago

vash
i took a particular liking to vash i trained him and he starting from the first abyss the one after myspace...he also worked hard and his smugness like he said is just how his char is on the site he aslo did alot more for the "physical site"as well as the work he put in as a ninja he is also respected grant it he doesnt appear as much as he needs too lol he also fought the fourhorseman and fought death

both of you are equal nonetheless and both of you earned your rank equally nonetheless give or take a few things but NEITHER OF YOU should go saying who doesnt deserve what

and too neku... the concept of "cursing someone out" on the site is kinda bad i forgot how this argument origonaly started but you too have been there since the first abyss if im not mistaken and correct me if im wrong you have been a chuunin for a little bit and since you are a chuunin you are good but saying batlently that you can take two people at one...your teammates is a bad attitude and needs to be scratched

yeah me and zero and ace are kind of arrogant off site but not much arrogant on site as we deserve to be...

vash was helping you as a teacher who wanted to teach you...and you dont have a right to call him out of his name and say he doesnt deserve his ranking or earn in when he tought you almost everything you know

that is all
i would appreciate it if all of you came back but people have their fallouts

good day

Whoa back the truck up here. I taught Neku how to RP and NEKU messanged Vash for training. not the other way around
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Outsiders
Outsiders
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE)   TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 12:40 am

o well like i said i dont kno the details but im sure you teaching neku how to rp and the fact that neku asked vash for training has nothing to do with the main point of what i was trying to get across
Back to top Go down
Tazzy
Genin
Genin
Tazzy

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE)   TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 12:47 am

can we please move on and try to do something about the village? or is fighting amounst yourselves going to fix it?
Back to top Go down
Kira U.
Genin
Genin
Kira U.

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE)   TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 8:19 am

I'm agreeing with Taz.
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Outsiders
Outsiders
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE)   TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 3:54 pm

no one was aruging aeon was pointing something out
kthnks
Back to top Go down
KAZENEKU
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
KAZENEKU

Number of posts : 1064

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE)   TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 6:19 pm

so wats the plan
Back to top Go down
Tazzy
Genin
Genin
Tazzy

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE)   TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 6:33 pm

it would be helpful if one could get some damn training so she didnt die everytime lol
Back to top Go down
Kira U.
Genin
Genin
Kira U.

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE)   TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 6:45 pm

*Getting impatient* Can we start the project please?
Back to top Go down
Abari Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Abari Uchiha

Number of posts : 1096

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE)   TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 7:16 pm

((um i would like to say somethin about tazes display pic, she got a DONK!!!))
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/phatmancp2010
KAZENEKU
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
KAZENEKU

Number of posts : 1064

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE)   TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 7:17 pm

hell yeah my nigg
Back to top Go down
Tazzy
Genin
Genin
Tazzy

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE)   TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 8:31 pm

((lol i didnt think she did but whatevs i guess cuz i still like the pic XD))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE)   TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next