Azure flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Azure flame

this is an anime site based on naruto or bleach.only those who have fought the four horse may have both

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Home Again
TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:21 pm by L

» My Bedroom
TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 1:27 am by L

» The Unbeatable
TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:14 pm by ZK

» Xane's Home
TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 7:21 pm by Tazzy

» Gathering...
TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:52 pm by ZK

» Through the Ruins...
TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:49 pm by ZK

» ruins of azure?
TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 12:37 pm by hosaki namanochi

» The Azure.
TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 4:44 pm by Aeon

» Its Dead Anyway...
TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:01 pm by Xane Miyama

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE)

Go down 
+8
Aeon
hosaki namanoichi
Abari Uchiha
KAZENEKU
Sanosuke Sagara
Tazzy
Kira U.
Zeik hellgate
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
vashy_chan
Outsiders
Outsiders
vashy_chan

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-07-27

TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE)   TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 9:29 pm

I earned my rank way before you came. i did alot for abyss. dont talk like you know about any of that. and my character is smug its his character . .. like yours was happy .untill you were unfairly killed. like i said i dont mind you and i never said you were a noob. just know your place.
Back to top Go down
KAZENEKU
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
KAZENEKU

Number of posts : 1064
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE)   TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 9:32 pm

you ain't earn shit and you know it (yo aeon said he got words for both you)
Back to top Go down
Tazzy
Genin
Genin
Tazzy

Number of posts : 1205
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE)   TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 9:35 pm

ook seriously. this is getting ridiculous. it really doesnt matter that much. so shut up and move on. both of you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/naruto4lyf
vashy_chan
Outsiders
Outsiders
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE)   TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 9:39 pm

wow. kaze i take it back you are a noob...im leaving now taz dont worry
Back to top Go down
Tazzy
Genin
Genin
Tazzy

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE)   TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 9:42 pm

dammit kaze. you pissed off my sole form of entertainment.
Back to top Go down
KAZENEKU
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
KAZENEKU

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE)   TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 9:47 pm

shut the hell up taz
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Outsiders
Outsiders
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE)   TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 9:48 pm

wow bringing taz into it low.
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
Aeon

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-07-06

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE)   TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 9:52 pm

It takes alot to get me pissed but DEFINITELY PISSED ME OFF!!! Vash you don't know what you're talking about. Neku has always checked out the Village. He just never joined until I asked him to!! And second you know DAMN well you didnt really earn you're rank. You just got it from helping create the 3rd Abyss. Vash not only is your character smug you are as well. Like when you RP you think you're too great to take a hit. Also what right do you have to be pissed at Neku cause he is leaving? You dont even know all the underlying factors!!

And Tazu...you're not that good either!! Just caused you trained under Zero and Kham doesnt make you better than Neku. And just cause you think it's stupid doesnt mean it is!! Also you can be the peace maker all the time! Let whatever happens, HAPPEN!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/booby_boy21
vashy_chan
Outsiders
Outsiders
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE)   TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 10:01 pm

aeon defending little kaze as always. and ive lost 8 fights aeon. there goes your theory. and is helping out the site not what i should of done? sure i got respect for it i worked hard.
Back to top Go down
Tazzy
Genin
Genin
Tazzy

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE)   TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 10:03 pm

i never said i was better than anyone else...i suck damn and i know it.
and geez sorry for trying to make it better. fine fucking kill each other for all i care. im not dealing with this anymore. none of you are helping but what the fuck i dont care if your all going to get so pissed off because im not going to let you drag me down with you.
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE)   TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 10:06 pm

What the fuck ever!!!!!! Cry cry cry to someone who gives a damn!!! Respect...Rank.. 2 different things!!!!!! You got your rank handed to you and you FUCKING KNOW IT!!!!!!!! And I can say what I want to say and if it happens to defend Neku at the same time so be it! You aint gonna do shit to stop me!! I'm saying what's right. So what next..what smart ass comment you possibly have to say Vash?!
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Outsiders
Outsiders
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE)   TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 10:12 pm

i like you aeon and i guess if you fell that way then im not going to stop yov.all i know is i did alot around here and for this guy i helped out when he joined is going to be like this to me just cause i called him medioker then im just going to leave . if you aeon belive i dont deserve any thing then im killing my character and staying in the real world
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE)   TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 10:15 pm

I dont give a damn what you do. I'd rather you didnt quit. But I can't make your choices. But I'm not gonna allow you to stand here and try to bitch Neku...no, not in my prescence you arent!!! And what did you do? Please explain.
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Outsiders
Outsiders
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE)   TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 10:24 pm

well first i contacted ace kham and zero . informing them the site was not organize enough. and i set up what i could make it look on forumotions then i made the site from scratch. i made ranks forums portal. even a layout(and they scraped my layout for one they found )and i handled ranks everytime someone changed guess who switched it. and aeon i can see your side and his . but surely you can see why it makes me made him acting better then every one. like that hell be no better then who he hates
Back to top Go down
Kira U.
Genin
Genin
Kira U.

Number of posts : 984

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE)   TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 10:26 pm

*Gets between Aeon and Vashy* Please stop fighting you two.

Last edited by Kira U. on Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/phonixforce
Aeon
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE)   TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 10:27 pm

No.....you're not making a valid point..or at least I'm not getting it. How has he acted better than anyone? Explain...the whole Ellerson and Atheo thing? He is better than them!!! Ellerson and Atheo characters aren't any good

KIRA THIS DOESNT CONSERN YOU!!!
Back to top Go down
KAZENEKU
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
KAZENEKU

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE)   TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 10:29 pm

*I pull Kira to me*I don't want you to get hurt their just talking
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Outsiders
Outsiders
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE)   TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 10:38 pm

he saidhe could take my whole team hos atheo elle and jin. thats four on one . even built up chars like yours and mine would have trouble. and elle and atheo just need help. everyone gave up on them but im actualy helping. aeon truely i belive you are one of the best people here but people dont respect you enough...please put aside that hes your friend and see why him saying hes better then my team and calling me a mother fucker would anoy me.
Back to top Go down
KAZENEKU
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
KAZENEKU

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE)   TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 10:41 pm

no you said your team could take me and I said never and you ccalled me smug so I called you a matha fucka
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Outsiders
Outsiders
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE)   TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 10:43 pm

i think truely 4 on one youd lose sorry but if you dont agree you are smug
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE)   TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 10:44 pm

Oh well. What was said...was said!!! You both pissed each other off. But...smuggness or not..you come off as a jerk to people all the time..but no one ever tries to step to you...why is that? Cause you're of higher rank. But Neku, people just think they can do whatever they want. to him. I don't need repsect..I don't live my life living for people acceptance!!!! Fuck that!! I make my own paths.
Back to top Go down
KAZENEKU
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
KAZENEKU

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE)   TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 10:45 pm

you did not say for on one you said your team meaning your students
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE)   TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 10:46 pm

Which at the time was just Atheo and Ellerson
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Outsiders
Outsiders
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE)   TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 10:50 pm

...i aggre what zero did was wrong if i was there i would have told him off but no one filled me in. and outside of rp. besides you two everyone likes me. and actualy false jin and hos joined before he said that. and one on one for sure youd beat them. i prefer training new commersXD .anyways its obvious you dont aggree with my rank aeon. you can kill my char if you want.
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE)   TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 10:54 pm

............I'm not killing you're character. I'm no longer Azure/Nightmare...you guy's affairs are your owns. Do what you want with your character. You're not gonna piss me off further than you did today. And I really don't care who likes who...not my problem.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE)   TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next