Azure flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Azure flame

this is an anime site based on naruto or bleach.only those who have fought the four horse may have both

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Home Again
give me a good battle...anyone accepted! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:21 pm by L

» My Bedroom
give me a good battle...anyone accepted! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 1:27 am by L

» The Unbeatable
give me a good battle...anyone accepted! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:14 pm by ZK

» Xane's Home
give me a good battle...anyone accepted! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 7:21 pm by Tazzy

» Gathering...
give me a good battle...anyone accepted! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:52 pm by ZK

» Through the Ruins...
give me a good battle...anyone accepted! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:49 pm by ZK

» ruins of azure?
give me a good battle...anyone accepted! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 12:37 pm by hosaki namanochi

» The Azure.
give me a good battle...anyone accepted! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 4:44 pm by Aeon

» Its Dead Anyway...
give me a good battle...anyone accepted! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:01 pm by Xane Miyama

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

give me a good battle...anyone accepted!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zeik hellgate
Kage
Kage
Zeik hellgate

Number of posts : 856
Registration date : 2008-06-04

give me a good battle...anyone accepted! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: give me a good battle...anyone accepted!   give me a good battle...anyone accepted! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 8:26 pm

*i call celestial to my hand* shikai *i turn the sword in to a U shaped thing and the flames hit it and head right back at you with twice the speed* theres no escaping this time*i make a shadow clone and he uses shadow step and holds you in place* see ya on the other side
Back to top Go down
https://bluefire.forummotion.com
zuki mankato
Anbu
Anbu
zuki mankato

Number of posts : 419
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: give me a good battle...anyone accepted!   give me a good battle...anyone accepted! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 8:35 pm

*the flames start to simmer down and i appear bruised and battered* not bad i'd love to test your full power some time but i have something i need to do first *poofs away*
Back to top Go down
L
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
L

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-07-09

PostSubject: Re: give me a good battle...anyone accepted!   give me a good battle...anyone accepted! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 8:37 pm

enough watching time to fight

*I pull out the sunlight heart and charge at lightspeed toward zuki*
Back to top Go down
Zeik hellgate
Kage
Kage
Zeik hellgate

PostSubject: Re: give me a good battle...anyone accepted!   give me a good battle...anyone accepted! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 8:46 pm

*i rush at L kunou* o no you don't that guy has all ready lost it's just me and you left.
Back to top Go down
L
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
L

PostSubject: Re: give me a good battle...anyone accepted!   give me a good battle...anyone accepted! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 2:27 am

alrighty

*I rush at you with the sunlight heart in hand attempting to slice you through
Back to top Go down
Zeik hellgate
Kage
Kage
Zeik hellgate

PostSubject: Re: give me a good battle...anyone accepted!   give me a good battle...anyone accepted! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 3:07 am

*i block your slice with kunou and kick back*i then jump back while firing dragon drivers
Back to top Go down
L
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
L

PostSubject: Re: give me a good battle...anyone accepted!   give me a good battle...anyone accepted! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 3:17 am

*I cut through the dragon drivers while rushing toward you then I slide for a leg sweep*
Back to top Go down
Zeik hellgate
Kage
Kage
Zeik hellgate

PostSubject: Re: give me a good battle...anyone accepted!   give me a good battle...anyone accepted! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 11:48 pm

don't get so cocky *i apply a great amount of chakra to my leg causing your slice to bounce off me and we stand about five feet from each other* L don't be so foolish you can't just rush in at me, thats not going to help you. unlike most uchiha my eyes see well. i've been fighting at a kage leve for damn near four years. it's gonna take smarts to beat me not power. for i have my chakra and power then you. your a smart ninja you should know that all ready. now think befor you act on your next attack* points kunou at you* or it will be you'll regreat it now shikai *two portals appear one behind you and one to the side of me i punch though my portal and hit you in the back of the head* this is my shikai the ability to manipulate the space around me. i creat portals with out your notice giving me the upper head in a fight. and if my enemy tries to go though any of the portals they close and trap them inside.*the portals close and i jump back so that we are about ten feet apart* come L show me your power
Back to top Go down
L
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
L

PostSubject: Re: give me a good battle...anyone accepted!   give me a good battle...anyone accepted! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 2:20 am

alrighty then ...these portals will make things very interesting...Satalite 30!

*i make 30 clones...all real*

now lets battle

*we jump back shooting phoenix flower jutsu at you from all directions...one of us shoots a dragon flame in the sky*
Back to top Go down
Zeik hellgate
Kage
Kage
Zeik hellgate

PostSubject: Re: give me a good battle...anyone accepted!   give me a good battle...anyone accepted! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 2:26 am

thats more like it *i stab celestial into the ground and it make a huge crystal waave like thing that makes all of your flames dragons roll and fly back at you wiping out most of your clones*
Back to top Go down
L
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
L

PostSubject: Re: give me a good battle...anyone accepted!   give me a good battle...anyone accepted! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 5:53 pm

*I slde under your legs and shoot a solar shot upwards at you*
Back to top Go down
Zeik hellgate
Kage
Kage
Zeik hellgate

PostSubject: Re: give me a good battle...anyone accepted!   give me a good battle...anyone accepted! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 6:22 pm

* i jump 3ft in the air and celestial absorbs your solar shot and fires it back at you while your only 3ft up under me* got you
Back to top Go down
L
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
L

PostSubject: Re: give me a good battle...anyone accepted!   give me a good battle...anyone accepted! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 6:39 pm

*I activate my solar skin and absorb the shot and i activate the shikai of my jikoku sword and greatly slow down your movements then i kick you in the back sendin you flying a couple of feet*
Back to top Go down
Zeik hellgate
Kage
Kage
Zeik hellgate

PostSubject: Re: give me a good battle...anyone accepted!   give me a good battle...anyone accepted! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 7:17 pm

*i land on the ground * blade of inertia enter my body *i fuse with the blade of inertia* now your gravity bs has no effect on me since i control the laws of inertia now. *i then burst from the ground and knee you so hard your eyes almost pop out*
Back to top Go down
L
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
L

PostSubject: Re: give me a good battle...anyone accepted!   give me a good battle...anyone accepted! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 10:31 am

*I take the knee and hold it in place then before you can react I put the heel of my foot on the bottom of your chin and turn you around and plunge your head into the ground*

too bad i wasn't using the gravity cuz if i was that inertia stuff still wouldnt have worked the whole time
Back to top Go down
Zeik hellgate
Kage
Kage
Zeik hellgate

PostSubject: Re: give me a good battle...anyone accepted!   give me a good battle...anyone accepted! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 10:56 am

*i stand up* L now your starting to piss me off. which is bad for you * i crouch towards the ground and burst in the air leaving a huge crater behind me* SKY ATTACK * i then come crashing down towards you from the earths first layer of atmosphere. HERE I COME i speed down towards you like a bullet
Back to top Go down
L
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
L

PostSubject: Re: give me a good battle...anyone accepted!   give me a good battle...anyone accepted! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 8:47 pm

*i jump out of the way of the oncoming attack and shoot a solar shot in that direction and its timed so that it'll hit right before you would hit the ground*
Back to top Go down
Zeik hellgate
Kage
Kage
Zeik hellgate

PostSubject: Re: give me a good battle...anyone accepted!   give me a good battle...anyone accepted! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 6:21 am

celestial absorbs the shoot and sends it back again* dude stop that shit ain't gonna work,but since i know you wont. * jumps in the sky and slices the air horizontally and brings the blade across his back* BAN *i then bring the blade down and point it at you very epic like* KAI!!!! *i the sky turns black as kuragari appears. this is the end of you abari. you know i thought you would give me an enjoyable fight * i let the sword hang by my side*i see i was wronggive me a good battle...anyone accepted! - Page 2 DragonWar

now you will witness the power of my bankai. * points sword at L* kuragari SCORCH HIM *kuragari lets out a proud roar and sends flames hurtling at you.
Back to top Go down
Abari Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Abari Uchiha

Number of posts : 1096
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: give me a good battle...anyone accepted!   give me a good battle...anyone accepted! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 4:34 pm

*looks at a distance* what the fuck i do
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/phatmancp2010
L
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
L

PostSubject: Re: give me a good battle...anyone accepted!   give me a good battle...anyone accepted! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 5:00 pm

*I activate my solar skin and absorb the flames*

I really didn't want to have to resort to using this...but i guess i have to...VOID ENCOMPASSING!!!

*the void surrounds ur dragon while we stay outside of it*

Now for the finisher! VOID COLLAPSE!!!

*The void collapses on your dragon crushing it on an atomic level*

But I guess since you've summoned something I will too...Summoning Jutsu!

*nothing appears but a bunch of smoke* ((something was summoned but you cant see what it or they are))
Back to top Go down
Zeik hellgate
Kage
Kage
Zeik hellgate

PostSubject: Re: give me a good battle...anyone accepted!   give me a good battle...anyone accepted! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 5:05 pm

*i hold legion out and summon wraith* i then fuse with wraith now this is the end
Back to top Go down
L
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
L

PostSubject: Re: give me a good battle...anyone accepted!   give me a good battle...anyone accepted! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 9:00 pm

*the void surrounds me and I turn into my void form*

yes this will be the end

*i shoot a stream of void at you
Back to top Go down
Zeik hellgate
Kage
Kage
Zeik hellgate

PostSubject: Re: give me a good battle...anyone accepted!   give me a good battle...anyone accepted! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 11:33 pm

i match your void attack with dark waves* your foolish.
Back to top Go down
L
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
L

PostSubject: Re: give me a good battle...anyone accepted!   give me a good battle...anyone accepted! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 12:27 am

this is fun ace keep it going...

*a pool of void comes from beneath your feet and you start to fall in*
Back to top Go down
Zeik hellgate
Kage
Kage
Zeik hellgate

PostSubject: Re: give me a good battle...anyone accepted!   give me a good battle...anyone accepted! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 8:32 pm

i simply float up* this round is over. your gravity moves wont work on me since i have inertia and your void will have no effect on me since i fuse with legion. sorry but it's over *wings sprout from my back.* time of ending L
*i draw the feathers from around me around my right arm and they form a giant black hand* This Hellfire burns with an intense rage. It commands me to burn down my foes. This is only the beginning of the end. Let the power of hellfire sink into your soul! *the feathers burst into violent black flames and grow in size into a large arm extended form my body* This is the true power of the azure *i begin to crush your body with the hand. causing sever burns and blood loss* i'm done with this match L. i would lie and say it was fun...but i dont like to lie to ppl. *i then fly off*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: give me a good battle...anyone accepted!   give me a good battle...anyone accepted! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

give me a good battle...anyone accepted!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next