Azure flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Azure flame

this is an anime site based on naruto or bleach.only those who have fought the four horse may have both

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Home Again
Aeon-Royal Malestrom/Epitaph of Myself I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:21 pm by L

» My Bedroom
Aeon-Royal Malestrom/Epitaph of Myself I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 1:27 am by L

» The Unbeatable
Aeon-Royal Malestrom/Epitaph of Myself I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:14 pm by ZK

» Xane's Home
Aeon-Royal Malestrom/Epitaph of Myself I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 7:21 pm by Tazzy

» Gathering...
Aeon-Royal Malestrom/Epitaph of Myself I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:52 pm by ZK

» Through the Ruins...
Aeon-Royal Malestrom/Epitaph of Myself I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:49 pm by ZK

» ruins of azure?
Aeon-Royal Malestrom/Epitaph of Myself I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 12:37 pm by hosaki namanochi

» The Azure.
Aeon-Royal Malestrom/Epitaph of Myself I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 4:44 pm by Aeon

» Its Dead Anyway...
Aeon-Royal Malestrom/Epitaph of Myself I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:01 pm by Xane Miyama

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Aeon-Royal Malestrom/Epitaph of Myself

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aeon
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
Aeon

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Aeon-Royal Malestrom/Epitaph of Myself Empty
PostSubject: Aeon-Royal Malestrom/Epitaph of Myself   Aeon-Royal Malestrom/Epitaph of Myself I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 7:24 pm

Real Life Name: Cam
Name: Aeon
Birthday 01-24-92
Zodiac: Aquarious
Special Abilites: VERY Precise Chakra Control/Data Skills
Family: Myself
Dislikes: Weakness in myself
Perfered Ninja Tools: Kunai,Shuriken,Gaint shuriken,Exploding Tag, Flash Bomb,and Ninja Pills(Warrior Pills)
Perfered Style of Jutsu: Wind and Lightning
Rival:none
blood line:Chakra Eye
Favorite Jutsu:Wind Style:Wind Bullet, Lightning Style:Blast Bullet, Raikiri, Rasengan, Ninja Art: Blades of Blood, and Shadow Step.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/booby_boy21
Aeon
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Aeon-Royal Malestrom/Epitaph of Myself   Aeon-Royal Malestrom/Epitaph of Myself I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 7:25 pm

Background: Before coming to the Abyss..I lived in an Area called Eldrant. In this area Science strived as well as the life of a Shinobi. As a kid i was facsinated with both. Luckily for me my Father did as well. I trained under my Father learning Jutsu and also learning how to tamper with Data and Science. My Father belong to a group of elite Ninja Scientist working on creating Living Data to use as Summoning Jutsu. They created 8 TRUELY living Data Programs. The 8 Epitaphs/Avatars. Innis the Mirage of Deceit, Magus The Propagation, Fidchell The Prophet, Gorre The Machinator, Macha The Temptress, Tarvos The Avenger, Corbenik The Rebirth, and Skeith the Terror of Death.They infused Chakra into them and they were brought into the Real World.Each Person was givien Control over Each Avatar.My Father was given Skeith. When he brought Skeith home I was excited to learn that Science had evoled this far.

But the other 7 Ninja had different plans they wanted to use these Avatar to gain control of everything. My Father objected and said that Science was a gift and shouldnt be abused like this. They didnt listen. One day my Father got word that they wanted to take Skeith and use ALL the powers of the Avatars to create an even stronger power. My Father knowing the potential in me sealed Skeith within me and when to confront them. Not knowing what was going on i followed my Father to the field were the 7 Ninja were waiting for him. I burst from the bushes willing to help my Father fight. The 7 ninja then attempting to kill me and extract Skeith from me. My father then gave his life protecting me and killed the 7 Ninja. Before they died they released the Avatars and they were scatterd everywhere. As i sat there with my dying Father we exchange our last words
Aeon:Daddy!!! Im sorry.
Father:Dont be *coughs up blood* You didnt know..but i need you to make me a promise..
Aeon:Yes?
Father:I need you to be strong...you and Skeith train and become as strong as you can be together and capture the 7 Avatars....just prevent anyone from using them and causing destruction.
Aeon:Father i cant do that im not strong enough
Father: *Yelling* Yes you can! I believe in you..*Laughs* After all you are MY son.
Aeon: Yes Daddy. I promise!

When i returned to the Village..I told everyone what happend. After that Science wasnt really practiced as much. I was exiled for being involved with the illegal activity
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Aeon-Royal Malestrom/Epitaph of Myself   Aeon-Royal Malestrom/Epitaph of Myself I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 7:26 pm

Aeon wrote:
Aeon-Royal Malestrom/Epitaph of Myself Skeith1 Skeith's 1st Form
Aeon-Royal Malestrom/Epitaph of Myself Skeith2ndSkeith's 2nd Form
Aeon-Royal Malestrom/Epitaph of Myself Skeith3rdSkieth's 3rd and Current Form
Aeon-Royal Malestrom/Epitaph of Myself Corbenik2 Corbenik
Aeon-Royal Malestrom/Epitaph of Myself MachaMacha
Aeon-Royal Malestrom/Epitaph of Myself GorreGorre
Aeon-Royal Malestrom/Epitaph of Myself InnisInnis
Aeon-Royal Malestrom/Epitaph of Myself MagusMagus
Aeon-Royal Malestrom/Epitaph of Myself TarvosTarvos
Aeon-Royal Malestrom/Epitaph of Myself FidchellFidchell
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Aeon-Royal Malestrom/Epitaph of Myself   Aeon-Royal Malestrom/Epitaph of Myself I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 7:27 pm

After Departing Eldrant. I came into the Hidden Abyss Village. I met many Shinobi and made a new home. When migrating to our second Village. I fought a Man you attacked our Village. There seemed as though there was no hope for him. Zero one of the Sannin destroyed him. After the Chuunin Exams where I won agaisnt Kari..I felt disappointed because I thought i could bring myself to fight using my full potential. I seeked Training at the Soul Ocean..but Zero decided to take me in instead. During my training with Zero I found my light and my new weapon the Epitaph's Promise. During our year away from the Village I trained under Zero and Ace.

Once again things changed for me. While in the Abyss I did mission after mission and training. Research on the people of the Abyss. Zero the Sannin of whom I had one of the best past with came to me with a proposal. Join him at a new village for me to continue and grow. To keep my promise I agreed. I will obtain power. To everyone at the Abyss everything happens for a reason
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Aeon-Royal Malestrom/Epitaph of Myself   Aeon-Royal Malestrom/Epitaph of Myself I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 7:54 pm

My Appearance Aeon-Royal Malestrom/Epitaph of Myself DarkEmil-1

((It's bound to change and soon lol))
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Aeon-Royal Malestrom/Epitaph of Myself   Aeon-Royal Malestrom/Epitaph of Myself I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 2:19 pm

My new look! My Blades and sheaths are still on my lower back. ((Like Fayt from Star Ocean))

Aeon-Royal Malestrom/Epitaph of Myself Anime123

Since I couldnt get this picture edited like the last one my eyes are the same purple tone and my hair is black with silver tips.
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Aeon-Royal Malestrom/Epitaph of Myself   Aeon-Royal Malestrom/Epitaph of Myself I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 7:27 pm

Personality: Calm...usual isn't very riled up. Self-preserved. ((More like a calm Albel(Star Ocean 3) Loves training. Power is important.
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Aeon-Royal Malestrom/Epitaph of Myself   Aeon-Royal Malestrom/Epitaph of Myself I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 12:06 pm

New look. Eyes are still purple hair still has silver tips.
Aeon-Royal Malestrom/Epitaph of Myself HieiBlack
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aeon-Royal Malestrom/Epitaph of Myself   Aeon-Royal Malestrom/Epitaph of Myself I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aeon-Royal Malestrom/Epitaph of Myself
Page 1 of 1