Azure flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Azure flame

this is an anime site based on naruto or bleach.only those who have fought the four horse may have both

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Home Again
Aeon-Royal Malestrom-Jutsu I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:21 pm by L

» My Bedroom
Aeon-Royal Malestrom-Jutsu I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 1:27 am by L

» The Unbeatable
Aeon-Royal Malestrom-Jutsu I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:14 pm by ZK

» Xane's Home
Aeon-Royal Malestrom-Jutsu I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 7:21 pm by Tazzy

» Gathering...
Aeon-Royal Malestrom-Jutsu I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:52 pm by ZK

» Through the Ruins...
Aeon-Royal Malestrom-Jutsu I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:49 pm by ZK

» ruins of azure?
Aeon-Royal Malestrom-Jutsu I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 12:37 pm by hosaki namanochi

» The Azure.
Aeon-Royal Malestrom-Jutsu I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 4:44 pm by Aeon

» Its Dead Anyway...
Aeon-Royal Malestrom-Jutsu I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:01 pm by Xane Miyama

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Aeon-Royal Malestrom-Jutsu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aeon
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
Aeon

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Aeon-Royal Malestrom-Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Aeon-Royal Malestrom-Jutsu   Aeon-Royal Malestrom-Jutsu I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 7:33 pm

((I decided to re-format the way I arrange my Jutsu))

Kekkai Genkai
Kekkai Genkai= Chakra Eye: allow the user the ability to have better and more precise Chakra Control. Allow the user to see Chakra as well even if it is not normally visible (i.e. Kyuubi Chakra & Rasengan/Raikiri)Able to see the Chakra in all objects.Able to see the Chakra Network.Increases Chakra Power. Allows Chakra to be emited from the Chakra Points in the body. Allows Chakra to be sensed even with Eyes closed Aeon-Royal Malestrom-Jutsu Byakugan-1-1

Kekkai Genkai Part 2: Chakra Blade:Makes a blade of Chakra that solidifyes into a Sword. The sword can fire Chakra Waves and absorbs Chakra *not an Uber Amount. moves like a Liquid Bullet/FireBall
Aeon-Royal Malestrom-Jutsu SkeithXth-1-1-2

Kekkai Genkai Part 3=Chakra Release:Blitz Wave This attack is usually emitted from the Chakra Blades. Channels Chakra into a wave that shot forward. (somewhat like the Backlash Wave) Aeon-Royal Malestrom-Jutsu BacklashWave

Kekkai Genkai Part 4= 8 Blades/The Epitaphs Creates 8 Black Chakra Blades. That look like these Aeon-Royal Malestrom-Jutsu SkeithXth-1-1-2 Two of these Blades are wielded in my hands the rest are wield with Chakra. Sometime all of them are wielded by Chakra. They Ususallly reisde on my back. These blades can be fired as small rays/beams
When the swords are out Speed is greatly increased. Power is also increased but not as drastically as speed is. Aeon-Royal Malestrom-Jutsu Haseo-Xth-Form2

Kekkai Genkai Part 5=The Twilight Key/Epitaph. Summons the Avatar(that is what he is classifyed as) Below, Skeith, The Terror of Death. Can be used to protect and attack. Aeon-Royal Malestrom-Jutsu Skeith3rd

Water Style
Water Style: Liquid Bullet Jutsu=Forceful Bullet of Water Aeon-Royal Malestrom-Jutsu LiquidBullet

Water Style: Water Dragon Jutsu=A water dragon shot at fast speeds Aeon-Royal Malestrom-Jutsu WaterDragon-1

Wind Style
Wind Style: Air Bullet Jutsu=Forceful Bullet of air Aeon-Royal Malestrom-Jutsu AirBullet-1-2

Wind Style: Air Bullet Barrage:=Summons clones that surround the enemy and fires off Air Bullets

Wind Style: Electric Air Bullet Jutsu= A Faster air bullet with electric proprties and electic chakra(takes longer time to fire than regular Air Bullet but travels faster) Aeon-Royal Malestrom-Jutsu BlastBullet2

Wind Style:Hurricane Wall=A concentrated force of wind that can be used for defense or attack. Like a wall Aeon-Royal Malestrom-Jutsu HurricaneWall

Wind Style:Cyclone Blade Jutsu=An attack that fires a white-ish/blue blade of high pressured/powered wind. The Blade is surronded by strong cutting winds

Wind Style:Wind Scytche Jutsu=A attack that uses wind to trap an enemy in sharp cutting winds. Can be emit from a wave of my arm or my Blade.

Wind Style Air Cutter=A semi-circle of Wind in the form of a Wave

Wind Style:Violent Storm=I thrust my palm outward or slash or my Blade and a huge burst of wind with minor cutting abilites is fired. Can be used with my Blade as well

Wind Style:Wind Scytche Jutsu=A attack that uses wind to trap an enemy in sharp cutting winds. Can be emit from a wave of my arm or my Blade.

Wind Style:Wind Dragon=A Dragon of sharp cutting winds attacks the enemy. Unlike my other wind attacks this is more focused. It wind only cuts if it makes a DIRECT hit. Aeon-Royal Malestrom-Jutsu WaterDragon-1-1

Wind Clone:A clone infused with Wind. Unlike a Shadow clone he doesnt die with just one hit

Evolution Storm=Wind begins to Violently stir around me and Tempest my clothes rustle and the surrounding do as well .I raise Tempest and then slam it down on the ground. A gale of tremendous force is blown at the Wind Burst and energy is seen eveloping the wind. (Strongest Wind Jutsu)

Lightning Style

Spark Subtituon= A regular substitution jutsu but leaves a small damaging spark(nothing really powerfull just used to create space between opponent by making them avoid the spark) Aeon-Royal Malestrom-Jutsu SparkSubstitution-1

Lightning Style:Blast Bullet: A basic lightning style attack. Shoots an electrical sphere towards the enemy. Aeon-Royal Malestrom-Jutsu BlastBullet

Lightning Style: Thunder Beam=A beam of electicity that absorbs light and moves at high speeds Aeon-Royal Malestrom-Jutsu ThunderBeam-1

Lightning Stle:Lightning Dragon=Electricty in the form of a Dragon. Aeon-Royal Malestrom-Jutsu WaterDragon-1-2

Lightning Style:Energy Rain=A channel swirling electrical energy into my hands and fire it. It then releases into Lightning orbs that explode..unlike a normal explosion these have a strong electrical charge

Lightning Clone: Summons Lightning Clone. A Clone infused with Lightning doesnt die with just on hit like Shadow Clone

Lightning Style: Divine Saber=A circle with thunder symbols form underneath the opponet. Lightning Bolts then Rain from the Sky in Succession ending with a powerfull Lightning Strike. The Circle virtually can be formed anywhere near the enemy. (Above or Adjacent on a slant by shoulder, Near thigh. etc)

Lightning Style:Indignation Judgement= Many lightning bolts stike the enemy. A Blade of Lightning falls from the sky striking the enemy with Lightning.After the Sword Falls more Lightning falls as well ending with a very powerful lightning Strike as the Blade Bursts. (Strongest Lightning Jutsu)

Normal Jutsu
Shadow Clone Jutsu=Summons Shadow Clones to help aid in the fight.

Ninja Art:Blades of Blood=Channels Chakra into the blood and created Cresent shaped blades. Aeon-Royal Malestrom-Jutsu BladesofBlood

Ninja Art:Blades of Blood Revenge=A Blades of Blood with more Chakra infused into more blood. Attacked from all angles while I Shadow Step Around.

Shadow Step=An ability learned from Ace. Increases Speed. Allow the user to move and very fast speeds..almost instantaneously.

Shadow Dance=An ability learned from Ace. In increased Shadow Step. I move at even higher speed and in differnt patterns. Leaves afterimages and dust behind.

Rasengan/Chidori
Rasengan=The Rasengan grinds into whatever it touches, causing major damage Aeon-Royal Malestrom-Jutsu Rasengan2

Ordaime Rasengan=A bigger more powerful version of the Rasengan

Epitaph's Rasengan=A move used when i combine Skeith. The Chakra Blades burst into beams and circle around the Rasengan. The Beams then plunge into the Rasengan making it spin even faster.A small ring then spins around the sphere. The Rasengan turns into a Silvery-White Color similar to Skeith.

Chidori=An Attack infused with Lightning Chakra. A powerful Thurst that can Cut/Slash

Chidori Release=A Chidori is released from my hand in a energy spiral.

Raikiri=A powerful thrust infused with more Lightning Chakra than a Chidori and is stronger. Was used to ACTUALLY cut LightningAeon-Royal Malestrom-Jutsu Raikiri

Defense/Boost
Storm Shield=A defensive move learned for Khameron the Earth's Advocate. Wind and Lightning Chakra is emited from my Charka Points in a spiraling fashion. Similar to rotation but not as big.

Lightning Control=An abiltiy Increasing the power of Lightning based Justu MAINLY Chidori/Raikiri. Silver-Blue Chakra begins to glow and crackle in Lightning pulsates around my chakra every second. Lightning starts to strike into the Chakra.Chakra begins to Pulsate even faster and even more lightning strikes into the Chakra and out of it.

Enhance Wind=I wave my hand across my blade((like Renji)) And a Blue/Whitsh aura of Chakra covers Tempest((Like Asuma trench knives)) A breeze is felt eminating from the Blade

Enhance Lighting=I wave my hand across my blade((like Renji)) And a Purple/Whitish aura of Chakra covers Surge and Lightning pulsates around it. Sparks and Lightning eminate from the blade

Aerial Recovery=I flip in the air to gain control of my self ((Like Kingdom Hearts 2's Aerial Recovery))

Chakra Defense=Send Chakra to certain body parts to defend

Chakra Attack=Send Chakra to certain body parts to attack

Storm Shield Burst=I channel Wind and Lightning Chakra into my body but unlike the regular Storm Shield I release it more Violently. It doesnt release in a Spiral but more like a ring ((Blaster Wave for the who know about DBZ:BT3))

Combo Jutsu
Distortion Outburst=I begin to Shadow Dance around my opponet...but while Shadow Dancing Im using Lightning Chakra to move. Dust begins to kick surronded by electricty a glyph appears under my oppenet. As I Shadow Dance the glyph begins to glow and Lightning begins to strike into it The because of the force and electricty of the attack the surrondings begin to seem to bend and become warp-like I stop Shadow Dancing and begins to Slash the opponet with Surge. Lightning strikes the opponet again with every Slash. I then make one final slash and move out of the glyph. As I exit the glyph a myraid amount of Lightning Bolt falls from the sky as the glyph burst

Epitaph's Judgment=Epitaph's Promise is set in front of my hands Horizontally. Tempest and Surge come and touch Epitaph's Promise Vertically make a bow like shape. With Surge I make the magnetic field and throw the Shuriken. With Tempest the wind then begin to speed up the Shuriken.Surge then charges the Shuriken with a massive amount of electricity making a Silvery-Black bolts.The Shuriken in encased in an orb of Lightning and continues spinning faster while the Lightning gets wilder The Shuriken is fired as a High powered energy beam that blast out with Amazing Speed.

Taijutsu

Exploding Shuriken= Four Exploding tags are placed on the Points of a giant shuriken. Usually explode on contact

Crescent Moon=A powerful backflip draws out a moon shaped kick pattern

Swallow Fury=A Crescent Kick that launche enemy into the air a Flurry of kicks are launched before one final kick to the ground

Dragon Dance=A kick launches enemy into the air.Flurry of kicks ended with a strong Cutting RoundHouse kick that creates distance
Rising Fury=A rising Crescent Kick followed by many more laucnhes the enemy is the air.

Dark Crescent Moon=A Flurry of Cutting RoundHouse kicks and Crescent kicks

Crack Shoot/Axe Kick=A downward Kick similar to a crescent kick but straighter and brought down more sharply

Demon Fang=A swing of one sword releases a wave of energy

Fierce Demon Fang=slams the ground with one of his sword arms, releasing a shockwaveimmedietely in front of him, but doesn't travel far.

Demonic Chaos=3 Waves of energy are released they can cut through objects

Tiger Blade=Slashing up then quickily down in mid-air

Tiger Rage=Like Tiger Blade but a second side swiping attack after the initial Up Slash before the Final Down Slash

Sword Rain= quick burst of stabs in one direction ensure a quick comb
Guardian Field=I raise my sword and a burst of energy emits from a small glyph underneath

Strike Raid=I toss a Blade at high speed and power and it comes back to me.

Sonic Blade=I rush past the enemy using Shadow Step/Dance slashing them everytime I past them.

Sonic Sword Rain=A burst of slashes and thrust at VERY high speeds and last longer than an average Sword Rain. Ending with an a powerful slash that will send the enemy backwards. Can be infused with Wind or Lightning Chakra

Triple Kick=I channel Chakra into my feet and give two strong crescent kicks and end with one final stronger crescent kick

Crescent Locus=I kick upward. The force of my kick causing energy to follow and move out front of me in a rising motion.

Blade of Fury=With two blades I unleash and upward crescent slash with one blade then a downward slash with the other ending with a finishing double downward slash.

Air Raid=I slash upward while jumping only SLIGHTY off the ground. A trail of energy follows. I then slash downward this time more energy follows(Diagonally) in the from of energy swords

Last edited by Aeon on Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:12 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/booby_boy21
Aeon
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Aeon-Royal Malestrom-Jutsu   Aeon-Royal Malestrom-Jutsu I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 11:17 am

Epitaph Mode=The Symbols that appear when I summon Skeith cover my body Aeon-Royal Malestrom-Jutsu EpitaphSymbols-1. The 8 Chakra Blade appear on my back as well.Aeon-Royal Malestrom-Jutsu Haseo-Xth-Form2 In this state my power,speed and chakra control are enhanced. Skeith is unabled to be summoned in this form as it is basically a combonation of our power. He is still able to speak.
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Aeon-Royal Malestrom-Jutsu   Aeon-Royal Malestrom-Jutsu I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 8:26 am

Air Shadow Step-Shadow Step that take place in the air

Other Random Skill ((Not neccesarily Jutsu))
Swordplay- I can wield my blades quite adeptly. Twin Blades. Can slash multiple times in one second
Kicks- Can also kick multiple times in one second. My main form of Taijutsu along with Swordplay.

Ways I wield my blades
Most Standard- Tempest-Left Hand and Surge Right Hand
Temepst-Left Hand and Epitaph's Promise-Right Hand
Surge-Left Hand and Epitaph's Promise-Right Hand
Chakra Blades- On back and Epitaph's Promise is switched between both hands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aeon-Royal Malestrom-Jutsu   Aeon-Royal Malestrom-Jutsu I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aeon-Royal Malestrom-Jutsu
Page 1 of 1