Azure flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Azure flame

this is an anime site based on naruto or bleach.only those who have fought the four horse may have both

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Home Again
Kazeneku-The general of the heartless I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:21 pm by L

» My Bedroom
Kazeneku-The general of the heartless I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 1:27 am by L

» The Unbeatable
Kazeneku-The general of the heartless I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:14 pm by ZK

» Xane's Home
Kazeneku-The general of the heartless I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 7:21 pm by Tazzy

» Gathering...
Kazeneku-The general of the heartless I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:52 pm by ZK

» Through the Ruins...
Kazeneku-The general of the heartless I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:49 pm by ZK

» ruins of azure?
Kazeneku-The general of the heartless I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 12:37 pm by hosaki namanochi

» The Azure.
Kazeneku-The general of the heartless I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 4:44 pm by Aeon

» Its Dead Anyway...
Kazeneku-The general of the heartless I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:01 pm by Xane Miyama

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Kazeneku-The general of the heartless

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KAZENEKU
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
KAZENEKU

Number of posts : 1064
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Kazeneku-The general of the heartless Empty
PostSubject: Kazeneku-The general of the heartless   Kazeneku-The general of the heartless I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 3:01 am

Kazeneku-The general of the heartless Khwall11

Real Life Name:Leon
Name: Kazeneku
Birthday 01-23-91
Zodiac: Aquarious
Special Abilites: WATER AND SOUND jutsu
Family: I AM THE ONLY ONE LEFT
Dislikes: bullies
Perfered Ninja Tools: Kunai,Shuriken,Gaint shuriken,Exploding Tag, Flash Bomb,and Ninja Pills(Warrior Pills)
Perfered Style of Jutsu: Water Wind/Sound
Rival: AEON
blood line: DO NOT HAVE ONE
Favorite Jutsu:.the Tsunami Fist

Last edited by KAZENEKU on Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:45 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
KAZENEKU
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
KAZENEKU

PostSubject: Re: Kazeneku-The general of the heartless   Kazeneku-The general of the heartless I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 3:02 am

I AM FROM THE LAND OF THE WHIRLPOOL BUT NOW I AM A NINJA IN THE Nightmare village. MY STORY STARTED WHEN MY VILLAGE WAS ATTACKED ONE NIGHT WHEN I WAS LEARNIG MY FATHERS UNFINISHED JUTSU WE WHERE ATTACKED BY A GANG OF WEIRD NINJA
I WAS ONLY 10 WHEN MY WHOLE VILLAGE WAS KILLED OFF THE ONLY REASON I WAS SPARED WAS my FATER SHEILED ME FROM A SOUL DEADLY ATTACK AND THEN BECUSE THEIR LEADER KIMIZAKA SAID I WAS NOT WORTH KILLING AND TO COME FACE HIM WHEN I STOPED BEING A WEAKLING AND HE TOOK EVERYONES SOULS AND SAID THEY WOULD BE SET FREE WHEN HE IS KILLED BY THE LAST REMAINING MEMBER OF THE VILLAGE SO FOR THREE YEARS I TRAINED MYSELF WITH THE INTENT OF KILLING KIMIZAKA AND TAKING EVERYTHING FROM HIM HE TOOK FROM ME THE DAY FINALLY CAME WHEN I WAS 14 KIMIZAKA AMBUSHED ME AND SAID IT WAS MY TIME TO DIE WE STARTED TO FIGHT AND I WAS ABLE TO MATCH HIM BLOW FOR BLOW WHEN I SAW AN OPENING IN HIS DEFENSE I TOOK MY CHANCE AND USED THE TSUNAMI FIST THE ATTACK MY FATHER TAUGHT ME THE NIGHT WE WHERE ATTACKED. I USED THE ATTACK TO TO STUN HIM WHEN I HAD A CHANCE TO KILL HIM AS HE DID MY PEOPLE I DID NOT DO IT INSTEAD KILLED HIS BEST FRIENDS WHO WAS ABOUT STAB ME WITH THE SWORDS MY GRANDFATER MADE( THE ANGEL TEARS) I TOOK THE SWORDS AND TOLD HIM TO FIND ME WHEN HE WAS REALLY READY TO FIGHT ME TO THE DEATH I DID NOT FEEL BAD FOR KILLING HIS FRIENDS JUST CAME SECOND NATURE TO ME I DID WHAT I HAD TO DO TO LIVE ON AFTER THREE MORE YEARS OF WONDERING THE WORLD AND LEARNING MORE NINJUTSU AND TAIJUTSU I CAME UPON THIS AND MANY OTHER VILLAGES AND MADE A NEW HOME HERE AND THAT IS MY STORY I STILL LOOK FORWARD TO THE DAY WHERE I CAN AVENGE MY PEOPLE AND TRUELY SET THEIR SOULS FREE FROM KIMIZAKA'S SPELL BUT UNTIL THEN I WILL IMPROVE MY SKILLS AND OBTAIN POWER I WILL BECOME THE GREATEST NINJA TO EXSIST

My old apperance

Kazeneku-The general of the heartless Golden10

MY FATER A FEW DAYS BEFORE HIS DEATH
Kazeneku-The general of the heartless 350px-10

This is kimizaka the ninja I am after

Kazeneku-The general of the heartless Golden11

Last edited by KAZENEKU on Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:54 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
KAZENEKU
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
KAZENEKU

PostSubject: Re: Kazeneku-The general of the heartless   Kazeneku-The general of the heartless I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 3:04 am

THIS IS MY SUMMON AND FRIEND AZUL THE SEA TURTLE WE HAVe BEEN FRENDS SINCE I WAS A BABY AND HE WATCHED OVER ME WHEN I WONDERED THE WORLD AS A CHILD HE CAN BE SUMMONED IN TWO FORMS WHEN IN BATTLE A GIANT SEA TURTLE BUT JUST WHEN I WANT TO TALK TO HIM I SUMMOND HIM IN SIZE WHERE HE CAN FIT ON MY SHOULDER

Kazeneku-The general of the heartless Azul12

this is my water djinni puddle I found him in the shell of azul we were swiming he can't talk but he can powerup me and azuls water attacks HE IS SO SMALL HE CAN STAND ON MY SHOULDER AND HAVE ROOM TO MOVE AROUND
Kazeneku-The general of the heartless Mercur10
Back to top Go down
KAZENEKU
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
KAZENEKU

PostSubject: Re: Kazeneku-The general of the heartless   Kazeneku-The general of the heartless I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 7:57 pm

My new appearance

Kazeneku-The general of the heartless Kazene11
Back to top Go down
KAZENEKU
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
KAZENEKU

PostSubject: Re: Kazeneku-The general of the heartless   Kazeneku-The general of the heartless I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 10:38 pm

this is the form I took after being by killed Xaldin and being revived by the daekness of dark paladin
Heartless Neku
Kazeneku-The general of the heartless Heartl11
Back to top Go down
KAZENEKU
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
KAZENEKU

PostSubject: Re: Kazeneku-The general of the heartless   Kazeneku-The general of the heartless I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 11:33 pm

How I became a Heartless. As I was killed by Xaldin. I thought all was lost. My body began to be destroyed. In the darkness I saw nothing and heard nothing...but a voice called out to me.."How dare you..a weilder of a dark blade fall to the darkness!!!" It was Dark Paladin the blade given to me by my Sensei,Vash. He continued to speak to me "You want to live right?! Let the darkness pour into your heart..the hate for Xaldin and any others..let it consume you. That is if you want to live!!!" Scared of death. I took the offer. In a burst of dark energy I am consumed my the darkness. The Dark Paladin tells me of a power that is opposite of the Nobodies. Heartless, those without hearts. With Darkness at my side...I began to conquer these heartless. With my newfound dark prowess I became of general of these dark beast. I came back into this Village with minimal memories
Back to top Go down
KAZENEKU
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
KAZENEKU

PostSubject: Re: Kazeneku-The general of the heartless   Kazeneku-The general of the heartless I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 10:27 pm

my new Appearance
Kazeneku-The general of the heartless Weiss_10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kazeneku-The general of the heartless   Kazeneku-The general of the heartless I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kazeneku-The general of the heartless
Page 1 of 1